The Graces by Laure Eve – 5 star review

thegraces★ The Twists- I love when a book has a good plot twist, not only does The Graces have a lot of twists, all of them make sense but were things  I didn’t  expect to happen.

★ The Characters- I absolutely adored all of the characters, there was no entirely black ( Evil) or white ( good) character, even if a character looked to be one way or the other, something would come along and balance it out. In short all of the characters had their dark and light moments.

★ The Plot- The plot was amazing, however I`m unable to say much about why it was so great because of potential spoilers but I can say it was one of the best I’ve ever actually read.

★ The Character Development- I loved how the characters changed throughout, one character in particular acted as if changing personalities was as simple as changing your clothes and I really loved how they did it.

★ The Character Relationships- I can`t really say much about the relationships because of spoilers however I really loved how the author showed one-sided love, unrequited love and secret love both with platonic and romantic relationships.